Wednesday, April 19, 2006

stress relief - vlog anniversary

memory has always intrigued me, maybe because mine is constantly broken in different ways. thank you to sita for telling me this one.

click the image to watch or download movie here (quicktime 1.1mb)
p.s.
this is also my one year videoblogging anniversary, (but you're certainly not going to get a 'best of' reel, schlomo will tell you why.. and there's only a couple of real gems in the archive anyway.) - in my current mood the closest i'm going to get to celebration is to post 2 videos on one day, just as I did on the 19th April 2005.
but i would like to send out a big thank you to all those out there who've helped and inspired me with this miniature online video stuff, you know who you are. be well.

not working? maybe you don't have quicktime..go to the archive for flash versions

6 comments:

Unknown said...

happy anniversary and I don't think you have only two gems but more and more... you are our inspiration, mine for sure...
keep going on

duncan speakman said...

thank you! the support is always appreciated!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Ok duncan man, this on make no sense so I cant really say it's gay.... but wait.... all those other ones didn't make sense eather.... you know what screw it this ones gay as hell too ):

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful piece of video and narration

Anonymous said...

yep i like this video but a little less then that other way i just checked before. but still cool !

John